Last monthRoche Diagnostics hosted a virtual roundtable with industry leaders on the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic as we enter the vaccine era. This discussion highlighted current and future vaccines, explored the role that diagnostic testing will play in this new age of healthcare and vaccination, and discussed the impact of viral mutations in regards to vaccine efficacy and diagnostic testing accuracy.
Watch the replay of this virtual discussion below, featuring:
- Dr. Carey-Ann Burnham, Medical Director of Clinical Microbiology, Washington University School of Medicine
- Dr. Christopher Farnsworth, Co-Medical Director of Clinical Chemistry, Washington University School of Medicine
- Dr. Jane O’Halloran, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Washington University School of Medicine
- Dr. Allison McMullen, Scientific Affairs Manager, Roche Medical and Scientific Affairs
- Dr. Laura Parnas, Sr. Scientific Affairs Manager, Non-Cardiac, Roche Medical and Scientific Affairs