PERMANENT AND TEMPORARY SOLUTION
Permanent and Temporary Solution
Healthcare Temporary Recruitment
- Registered Nurses (RMN and RGN)
- Healthcare Assistants
- Senior Healthcare Assistants
- Support Workers
- Registered Managers
- NHS Recruitment
- Ancillary staff including Administration, Kitchen, Porters, Housekeeping and Cleaning staff
Driving and Industrial
- Class 1 Drivers and Class 2 Drivers
- 7.5T Drivers and 3.5T Drivers
- Hi-Ab, Tipper Truck and Fork Lift Drivers
- Production Line Assistants
- Warehouse Picker / Packers
- Quality Control Operatives
- Operational Roles at Middle and Senior Manager level
- Supporting Roles including Administration, Data Entry, Customs operator and Transport Planning
PERMANENT AND TEMPORARY JOB SOLUTION
You can choose between a temporary and a permanent position when applying for jobs. Which option is best for you? What is the difference between hiring temporary and permanent employees for your business? Which is best for your business and industry? We examine the advantages and disadvantages of each option for both employers and employees in this article.
What exactly is a permanent job?
A position that requires a salaried worker to work part-time or full-time and has no set end date is filled by a permanent employee. The contract for the position specifies the number of hours worked.
What exactly is a temporary Job?
A temporary employee is employed for a predetermined period of time. It can last a couple of days, half a month, a while, or a season. An employee may seek a new position after the contract ends, or the employer may offer an extension or a permanent position. This kind of position is also known as a contract or freelance work.
Organizations in need of short-term assistance can connect with temporary employees through a staffing agency. They assist employers in quickly filling temporary positions and assist workers in securing more consistent short-term roles. Both employers and employees stand to benefit from their use.
Who We are:
London-based recruitment firm that offers the best jobs in the UK based on skills and career goals.
Why Choose us:
We at Staff Giant Recruitment are extremely pleased with our staff as well as the teams we have assisted in building.
What We Offer:
We offer recruitment solutions to businesses in a variety of industries, including healthcare, IT, human resources, residential nursing homes, and many more.
We are a One- Stop Recruitment Solution
Consider Alwayz positive your “one-stop solution” for all of your workforce requirements. Consider us a valuable addition to your own HR staff. We can solve it together!
Find a new job in the UK with Alwayz Positive. Browse a range of permanent or temporary roles including jobs in IT, Finance, Construction, HR & Marketing.
We Offer Services in Types of industries.
- Permanent Recruitment services
- Temporary Recruitment services
- Driving and Industrial Services
- Warehouse and retail recruitment services
- Commercial and domestic cleaning services
You can easily apply to fill up the below-given form.