Role Purpose: You will be managing our registered domiciliary care agency and outreach service, ensuring the highest standards of care and support are maintained.
Reporting to: Head of Community Support Team, responsibilities include:
• Manage the day to day operations of our Care Agency, ensuring compliance with CQC and other regulatory frameworks
• Exploring new opportunities, whilst ensuring existing services thrive.
• Carry out regular quality audits, ensuring appropriate support is provided and well documented.
• Providing leadership to the team, ensuring our person-centred values remain at the heart of everything we do.
• Develop and implement cost effective means of delivering services, optimising operations, and delivering within budget
• Development of a workforce that is capable and skilled in supporting people with learning disability, with a high percentage of the team achieving QCF Level 3 in Health & Social Care and ensuring all staff receive mandatory training
• Overseeing staff completing their Care Certificate Inductions
• Promoting the service, networking, and generating new business
• Any other relevant duties assigned by the Management
The successful applicant will become the registered manager so should possess excellent leadership and interpersonal skills; flexible and able to build sustainable relations with clients, families and key stakeholders. He/she will need to have a social care background (within CQC registered services). They will ideally hold the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Social Care (or equivalent).
We are committed to safeguarding, equal opportunity and welcome applicants from all sections of the community.
Salary :£26,880 – £28,882 per year
Area : Greater London