Order # : | | RQ425487
Job Category : Executive
Job Category : Permanent Recruitment
Location : | | Enfield
Base Salary : £32,418.00
Top Point Salary : £34,209.00
Application Closing Date : 11/06/2021 12:00
Start Date : 05/07/2021
We are recruiting for our client!
The Statutory Return officer post is a post within our Knowledge and Insights hub that coordinates all of the Councils data, insight and performance needs.
This post is responsible for completing Statutory data returns across a range of services and for creating, building and extracting management information reports to supply services with key insight and business critical reports using a range of reporting software.
This will be primarily Business Objects and Crystal reporting so considerable experience in building queries and reports from scratch, using these packages, is essential. You will need advanced Excel skills and will be asked to demonstrate your proficiency in manipulating and interrogating data using complex formulas and of automation of tasks by recording Macros or writing procedures in Visual Basic for Applications. Knowledge of SQL and XML would also be of value.
We are looking for an exceptional individual with experience in reporting on data from a range of IT systems. You should possess excellent communication skills and work well as part of a team as well as being able to manage your own workload. This role is a permanent, full time contract.
We are happy to discuss flexible working arrangements ie, compressed hours, staggered start and end times, part time working, home working etc.
Salary range up to £34,209 pa annual.
Why it’s great to work for Council?
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- A blend of remote and office based working for most roles.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services.
This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax-free bikes for work.
Please attach your curriculum vitae (CV) below!