Order # : | | RQ428388
Job Category : Building Services & Maintenance
Job Category : Permanent Recruitment
Level 1 Name : Place Department
Client : | | Enfield
Client Location : | | Edmonton
Status : | | Open
Base Salary : £32,418.00
Top Point Salary : £34,209.00
Application Closing Date : 29/06/2021 16:00
Start Date : 19/07/2021
We are recruiting! During 2020/21 we have redesigned our services and teams to ensure that we can deliver on our promise to residents to deliver, safe, sustainable and quality homes for the future.
We are now recruiting a number of exciting new roles across our newly formed M&E and Compliance team, to manage our landlord compliance programmes and ensure the safety and security of our residents homes.
We have created a new role “Electrical Quality Inspector”, to provide quality assurance across our electrical upgrade and compliance programmes.
Working in conjunction with the M&E Compliance manager, you will be responsible for monitoring the quality of works completed by our contractors, responding to resident complaints and service failures and undertaking regular audits, to ensure our suppliers have the necessary systems in place, to deliver their contractual obligations in line with the Councils KPIs.
Why it’s great to work for Enfield Council?
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- A blend of remote and office based working for most roles.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax-free bikes for work.
We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Enfield. That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do – by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we’d love to hear from you – and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working,”