Order # : | | RQ428379
Job Category : Executive
Category : Permanent Recruitment
Level 1 Name : Place Department
Client : | | Enfield Council
Client Location : | | Edmonton Centre
Status : | | Open
Base Salary : £48,078.00
Top Point Salary : £61,497.00
Application Closing Date : 30/06/2021 16:00
Start Date : 19/07/2021
“M&E Compliance Manager – MM2
We are recruiting! During 2020/21 we have redesigned our services and teams to ensure that we can deliver on our promise to residents to deliver, safe, sustainable and quality homes for the future.
We are now recruiting a number of exciting new roles across our newly formed M&E and Compliance team, to manage our landlord compliance programmes and ensure the safety and security of our residents homes. We are looking to recruit a M&E and Compliance manager, to guide our newly formed M&E Compliance team. For this role you must be able to demonstrate substantial experience of managing landlord compliance in housing organization.
As the manager of a newly formed team, you must act as a mentor to ensure all team members are supported to build on the performance improvements, we have delivered over the last twelve months and to ensure we continue to deliver continuous improvement.
As manager you will be required to work colligative with colleagues across the Resident Safety department and wider housing regeneration directorate, to support the delivery of the Councils asset, building safety and sustainability strategies, ensuring that our homes are safe, secure and sustainable.
Why it’s great to work for Enfield Council?
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- A blend of remote and office based working for most roles.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax-free bikes for work.
We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Enfield. That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do – by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn.
If you value these behaviors too, we’d love to hear from you – and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working,”